Here’s What To Bring/What Not To Bring To The Carolina Country Music Fest
Are you ready to party on the beach at the 2018 Carolina Country Music Fest?
Before you head to the beach for an unforgettable night of country music, let’s make sure you bring the necessities with you!
So what can you bring with you when you enter the gate?
- Sunscreen: Sunscreen is a must, unless you want to look like a lobster after the event!
- Cell Phone: Of course, you will want to bring your phone so you can take some memorable selfies!
- Blanket: You’ll also want to bring a blanket, so you don’t have to stand the whole time the artists are on stage performing.
- Driver’s License: Don’t forget your Driver’s License! You will not be able to purchase alcoholic beverages without a valid ID.
- Clear Bag/Clutch Bag: You can also bring a clear bag with you that does not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”. This is about the size of a Gallon Ziploc bag. Ladies, if you have a clutch bag (about the size of your hand,) you can bring that in addition to a plastic bag. Bringing a clear bag with your items inside will help keep the event safe and makes it easier for security to examine your items before you enter the event.
Now that you know what to bring, let’s talk about items that you should not bring.
- Purses, backpacks, fanny packs, luggage, camera bags: Ladies will not be able to bring a purse into the show that is larger than a clutch bag. Fanny packs, backpacks, luggage and camera bags are also prohibited.
- Coolers: Sorry gang, outside food or drinks is prohibited inside the music festival.
- Fireworks/Explosives/Firearms: Rule of thumb: If it makes a bang, you won’t be allowed to bring it inside the festival.
- Drugs: Drugs, medication (other than those prescribed to you,) and any type of paraphernalia is prohibited.
- Chairs/Tents: As noted above, only blankets are allowed.
- Cameras/Audio recorders/Laser Pointers: No professional photography is allowed at the event, unless you have a photographer pass. You may take photos with your phone but are unable to bring cameras with you. Lasers are also prohibited.
- Pets: Unfortunately, Fido will have to stay home, as pets are not allowed at the event.
For more information, please click here.
QCWriter is a journalist who is fueled by espresso and motivated by determination. She specializes in pop culture, country music, and news content.