Woman Nearly Dies After Using A Makeup Brush
Ladies, if you apply your makeup with a makeup brush, this article is a must read!
Recently, a 21-year-old Texas woman named Katie learned the hard way you should always wash your makeup brushes.
The young woman noticed a blemish near her eyebrow and tried to pop what she thought was a pimple, however, immediately following the incident, her face began to swell.
A trip to the emergency room yielded a diagnosis. Katie actually had a Staph infection. Left untreated, a Staph infection can lead to death.
While what happened to Katie is rare, truth be told, it could happen to anyone. This story is a good reminder to wash your makeup brushes often and keep your face clean.
QCWriter is a journalist who is fueled by espresso and motivated by determination. She specializes in pop culture, country music, and news content. You can follow her on Twitter by clicking here: @QCWriter.